Are you a creative, team-oriented individual with a passion for community building?
Sinn Studio is a best-selling and award-winning XR game developer and publisher.
Best known for Swordsman VR, one of the top performing titles on PlayStation VR, competing with and out-selling brands like the NFL, Star Wars, and The Walking Dead.
As our Discord Community Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our Discord community members, driving engagement across the platform, and developing strategies to grow our Discord community. You will work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure that our community’s feedback is incorporated into our products and marketing efforts.
Our partnerships with industry-leading companies like Meta, PlayStation, and ByteDance have enabled us to bring our immersive virtual reality experiences to hundreds of thousands of users in over 90 countries. You’ll be in charge of an amazing community that will grow into the tens of thousands.
This specific position is a contracted position that will vary between 15-20 hours per week, and we welcome applications from candidates anywhere in the world. Join us on our mission to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the gaming industry, no matter where you’re located.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow and engage our community across social media platforms, with Discord being the main focus.
- Create and manage community events and initiatives to foster engagement and build relationships with the community.
- Build and maintain relationships with community members, responding to inquiries and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to ensure that community feedback is incorporated into our products and marketing efforts.
- Monitor social media channels for relevant industry news and trends, and provide insights and recommendations to the team.
- 3+ years of experience in community management or social media management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for building and fostering relationships with communities
- Proven track record of growing and engaging communities on social media platforms (Discord included)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with experience using engagement analytics tools.
- Strong understanding of gaming culture and industry trends
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with VR is a must.
Why Sinn Studio?
At Sinn Studio, you’ll collaborate with passionate founders and team members to create visceral experiences in virtual reality. We’re constantly looking to invent, innovate, and push this new medium to its limits. We encourage team members to experiment and we have a well-balanced work culture with gaming sessions and downtime to chat about topics outside of work.
More broadly, our studio is committed to solving some of the biggest problems in VR.
Swordsman has enabled us to not only grow as a studio, but to invest in new and exciting AI technology for the next-generation of VR combat. As the leading studio in the genre, we’re excited to grow with you and break new ground on all fronts.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get in early with an industry-proven start-up.
Apply today and join our mission to create the future of virtual play!